(Last Updated : 05/15/2019)
3. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform,reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post,distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Us or through the service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Without limiting the foregoing, Yapree LLC , its subsidiaries do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the service will meet your requirements
7. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
8.LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action
9. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b)attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability
11.COPYRIGHT. : All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © Yapree LLC. All rights reserved
14. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party
15. Other Businesses : Parties other than Yapree LLC sell products and Services on Site. When you purchase any of the products or services offered by these businesses or individuals, you are purchasing directly from those third parties and not from Yapree LLC . We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals. Yapree does not assume any responsibilities or liability from the actions, products, and service of these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their conditions of use.
Yapree does not warrant that product/Service descriptions offered by other businesses on Site is accurate, complete reliable, error-free or current. Yapree does not guarantee uninterrupted service on site, the site may go down occasionally due to circumstances beyond our control. We are not to be held liable for any loss if Site is down.
17. The sale of following items is prohibited on Yapree.com..
a) Prescription, illegal or recreational drugs
b) All Alcohol and Tobacco products
c) Animals and livestock
d) Ammunition, weapons and exposives
e) pornography, adult product and services
f) Gambling products and services
g) Fake or virtual currency
h) Unsafe supplements
18. Seller Policy
Yapree is a marketplace for all things India. Everything listed for sale must be made in India. Yapree reserves right to delete any items that you are not authorized to sell or items that violate our policy
Seller will be charged a 20% commission on all sales. Commission is charged on cost of item as well as shipping.
By selling on Yapree, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information of your company and services
- Accurately represent your items in listing
- Upload all accurate product information and accurate pictures
- Respect the intellectual property of others users on site
- Honour all terms of sale
Taxes and customs charges:
You are responsible for collecting any relevant taxes and customs charges from buyers. You are responsible for remitting taxes and customs duties to relevant agencies